Ninja Networking: The book to help business owners get more business from business networking.
The book guides you through a networking process to suit you, your service and where you are in your networking. It’s packed with simple ideas and helps you create a strategy for you to succeed with.
This short book will help you:
- Save time and get more results from networking.
- Focus on what works, for you – not what everybody tells you
- Network more authentically
The Go-To Expert: How to grow your reputation, differentiate yourself, and win new business for your professional practice, firm and small business.
The Go-To Expert was published by FT Publishing; written by Heather Townsend and Jon Baker it helps professionals to change their marketing so clients seek them out.
Enhanced with handy action points, chapter summaries and online worksheets, The Go-To Expert with all the tools you need to grow your reputation and business.
- This essential guide will help you:
- Keep that phone ringing, as clients and opportunities seek you out
- Decide what you want to become known for
- Develop authentic ways of selling yourself
- Build your reputation through networking, writing and speaking
“Differentiating yourself from your peers is the challenge that every professional faces. This book gives you the clarity, process and confidence to make yourself stand out in a crowded market place”
Toni Hunter: Partner – George Hay Chartered Accountants
“This easy-to-read book shows you how to build a firm foundation to win business regularly from your network. Highly recommended for any corporate professional or small business owner.”
Charlie Lawson: National Director, BNI UK & Ireland
“If you want to move your career on, shifting from being just another professional adviser to being truly recognised as a Go-To Expert, this book will show you the way.
Richard Newton: Award-winning author of ‘The Management Book’